A huge thank you to Greg at The Deliverers for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I'm really pleased he thought of me.
Oh, dear that means I've got to chose 5 people to nominate myself and risk offending lots of others. (Please don't be offended if I don't chose you - there are just so many excellent bloggers out there now, it is really hard to chose which ones to include...)
There are a few rules that go along with the award:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 5 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Here are seven facts that you may not know about me:
1. When asked recently to write a short piece about myself for the work's website, I replied that "I am too lovely for mere words."
2. Often I live in two worlds simultaneously; this world and the one inside my head.
3. I haven't been certified.
4. Dracomagan is my alter ego or rather, me on a really bad day.
5. I think I'm normal.
6. I don't like snow.
7. This is the second time I've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award!
Now to my nominations: -
Claudia at a stream of small stones because her haiku are like photographs
Katie at Lose Yourself Book Reviews because her reviews are succint and interesting
Emily at Keeping Time because she is an excellent story writer
Mavis at My River Of Stones because her stones are amazing
Tess at My Pathway To Books because her blogsite is so different
Hope you enjoy visiting these others sites - let me know what you think of them!