Welcome to Dragonscale Clippings

Inside the mind of a writer...

My motto for 2012: Quality, not quantity

I am currently exploring the sensation of Sound...

Monday 30 January 2012

The Rusalka Ritual published by Golden Visions

My short story, The Rusalka Ritual, has been published by Golden Visions in the US. I entered it for the Winter Contest and although I didn't win anything, I did get an Honourable Mention!

This is a tale about bravery and foolishness; about seeing beneath the surface and facing Fear.

If you enjoyed my novel, Dragonscale Leggings, you will love this short story about Dracomagan and her friends as they seek to overcome enchantment and certain death.

And if you haven't yet read Dragonscale Leggings, this is an excellent introduction to the weird and wonderful world of my favourite female dragon slayer.

What are you waiting for? Click here to find out more!

2 comments: