Welcome to Dragonscale Clippings

Inside the mind of a writer...

My motto for 2012: Quality, not quantity

I am currently exploring the sensation of Sound...

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Stones - A Thank You

Thank you for journeying with me this month as I wrote a stone each day for A River of Stones
that was hosted at WOWH. 

I always find it useful to minimise; it helps me overcome my tendency to overwrite in my novels...

Next month I will be exploring the sensation of Sight. I look forward to our creative journey together through words...

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Freya- Thank you for your comment over at my place today! Nice to reconnect- as you may have noticed I was one of your first "followers" and I belive we met over at WOWH for the first River of Stones. I have been keeping up with you - but not a very good commenter. I guess you could say I was intimidated because you are a real writer-- Lame but there it is! Great to get over that. Onward - stopping in soon... with comments.xoxoteri

    ReplyDelete