Welcome to Dragonscale Clippings

Inside the mind of a writer...

My motto for 2012: Quality, not quantity

I am currently exploring the sensation of Sound...

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Wednesday Words - my river of stones

This week I'd like you to meet Mavis Negroni, another small stoner that I met through
writingourwayhome

She has a beautiful blog site at myriverofstones Here you can read not only her small stones but her poetry also. Interspersed with her words are beautiful photographs.


This is truly a blog to make you slow down and notice real things. When I come back from reading her words and looking at the pictures, I am refreshed.


Here is one small stone that really spoke to me earlier this year...


i've hit a wall
do i go right or left?
at
this juncture,
i do not know the way.
perhaps
both paths will offer something
worthy of my efforts.


To see the picture that accompanied these words, visit juncture

1 comment: