Welcome to Dragonscale Clippings

Inside the mind of a writer...

My motto for 2012: Quality, not quantity

I am currently exploring the sensation of Sound...

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Wednesday Words - My Small Stones

This week I'd like to introduce you to Inger-Marie. She has an amazing blogsite at My Small Stones

What I love about Inger's blog is the honesty and sheer real to life guts. Her words are inspiring and genuine. And her photographs are awesome!

Don't just take my word for it, hop over and take a look for yourself!

Here is an excerpt from one of her blogs that truly inspired me...
 
In that small, tantalizing moment when you realize
that the tiny flame is back in your heart,
you feel the familiar contentment,
and the relief of being out of the doldrums.

You know that the light is back in your life.
That is also truly a Most Beautiful Thing!


To view the accompanying photograph visit my most beautiful thing

1 comment: