Welcome to Dragonscale Clippings

Inside the mind of a writer...

My motto for 2012: Quality, not quantity

I am currently exploring the sensation of Sound...

Monday 31 October 2011

Nanowrimo!

For the first time ever I'm participating in Nanowrimo! 

Between 1st and 30th November I will try and write 50,000 words of a brand, new novel.

It's a bit daunting. I mean, I've written a novel in a month before but only because it flowed easily and I had it all planned out. I never intended to write it so quickly. 

This time it's a new subject and I only have a very loose plan. 

What inspired me to do this was taking part in both River of Stones challenges this year. I can write a short piece each day. So I know I can write more... I hope! 

If you'd like to see what I'm writing, please feel free to visit nanowrimo

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I really enjoyed Nanowrimo last year. It's hard work but very satisfying. However, this year I've decided to use November to get one of my novels ready for submission so sadly I won't be taking part.

    http:\\elizabethbaxter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I've often thought of having a go but chicken out at the thought of it - I lack commitment I think, but I have promised myself to write more(if only I could find the time!)

    ReplyDelete