Welcome to Dragonscale Clippings

Inside the mind of a writer...

My motto for 2012: Quality, not quantity

I am currently exploring the sensation of Sound...

Monday 2 April 2012

Comments on Clippings #4 from Claudia & Jules

Thank you very much for the link for Clippings! I enjoyed reading it very much. I'm so glad you put my poem on the cover page!!!! I think the new look suits perfectly to the name of the 'zine, it's really lovely. Well done! I particularly loved Freya's excerpt about Otta: descriptions there are so thrilling, exciting and, I would say, highly involving, you feel in a sense emotionally captured and moved.

Claudia Messelodi

I really enjoyed reading the different pieces.

JulesPaige

Want to read Clippings#4 for yourself? All you have to do is email Freya with Subscribe Clippings in the subject line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment